Article | British Computer Society
- 'For those wanting to embark on a deep decarbonisation, undertaking a full lifecycle or product level analysis often has the greatest impact ... We must stop thinking that taking action means we will need to slow things down and regress to some version of the past that might have been less polluting. In our digital world we must move forward, keep our actions progressive, and utilise the advancements in technology to create the efficiencies needed to support the growth of digital.'
Article | Computer Weekly
- 'A recent study by GoCodeGreen saw a global financial services organisation undertake a detailed assessment of a sample of their digital products. When modelled over their complex IT estate, they identified opportunities to reduce their currently stated organisation-wide Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions by up to 12% ...Measurement is key to quantifying the environmental impact of your IT landscape and to be successful, measurement needs to align with, and adapt to, regulatory demands.'
ComputerWeeklyPA Consulting and GoCodeGreen
Thought Leadership | KPMG
- 'The decarbonisation of technology is a key aspect of the journey to Net Zero. It has been estimated that the ICT sector accounts for 4% of global greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, and that’s growing by 9% every year ... It’s time to make technology part of the solution, not the problem, and leverage digital as a pathway to a greener, more sustainable future ... Tackling the problem can be a major contribution to achieving Net Zero.'
Thought Leadership | FinTech Futures
- 'I recently discussed the topic with a thought leader in this field: Eric Zie, CEO and founder of GoCodeGreen ... research what this means and make sure your code is as efficient as possible. Educate yourself about greening your technology if you are a CEO or senior leader and understand that it is very much a priority. Everything else aside, your bonus may depend on it!'
FinTech FuturesDave Wallace, Writer
Independent Review | HFS
- 'HFS has designated GoCodeGreen as a
OneOffice/OneEcosystem Hot Vendor because its potential customers range from those only seeking cost savings and efficiency to those only looking to save the planet and everyone in between. GoCodeGreen frames the impact of software and technology in terms of multiple outcomes—giving CIOs and the whole organisation the context they need.'
HFSJosh Matthews, Snr Research Analyst
Press Release| Wired
- 'The first—and most complete—carbon diagnosis and decisioning platform for software and technology, GoCodeGreen scooped the EnergyTech award not only for Best Use of Data and Insights Solution, but also Best Standout Performer as the company that the judging panel felt deserved special recognition.'
We want to provide complete transparency to our clients and partners regarding our own Net-Zero journey. We believe that demonstrating our commitment and action to decarbonise our business and products is the most effective way to build trust in our solutions.
GoCodeGreen is a world leading, independent ClimateTech company focused on measuring and identifying actions to reduce the carbon and environmental impact of digital products and services. Our mission is to help decarbonise the digital world in which we all now live.
We are Earthshot Prize nominated, partnered with the ITU, the United Nations specialised agency for Information and Communication Technology; and we are a Certified B Corporation.